ArbiterSports - Field and Referee Assignment
PRS Referee Development Program - PRS Referee program for new and continuing education
Referee Clinics: Beginning, Experienced, USSF, Registration - Training clinics for all levels
Referee Mentor Program - PRS mentoring and support for Referees and Linesmen
Referee of the Year Award - Scholarship program for Referee of the Year Award
Fall 2012 - To all PR soccer referees and ARs:
Just a reminder that your first spring season deadline is coming up. Your calendar needs to be blocked and your "Ready" box must be checked by Wed Aug. 22nd. If you are going away for spring break, make sure you do these things before you leave. I've included a copy of the spring season deadlines sheet below for your convenience.
If you have any questions, send me an email me at
Park Ridge Soccer Spring Season 2012
Maintain Calendar Blocks
· Block from 4/1 through 6/30/12. The Season begins 4/14/12.
· Take care initially. Note high school sport commitments, family and work obligations, religious commitments, etc. If you are a student, pay particular attention to SATs/ACTs, commencement/prom weekend, etc.
· If you play a team sport, don’t wait for your schedule. If you play House League on Saturday mornings, block Saturday mornings. If you play Boys Traveling, block Saturday afternoons. You can/should always change it later.
· Check “Ready” after inputting blocked days/times.
· After initial completion, maintain your blocks over the course of the season. As your availability changes, your blocks should change as well.
· Blocked dates and “Ready” checked are due Wednesday, 3/28/12
· Schedule (entire season) will be published Sunday, 4/1/12
· Acceptance of schedule is due Thursday, 4/5/12
You will be notified by email of:
The publishing of your initial schedule.
Games being added to your schedule.
Cancellation or rescheduling of games on your schedule.
Reminders of games on your schedule.
Announcements that games are posted for self assign.
Other important announcements.
Check your email frequently!
· When you need a sub, if you notify us at least three days prior to your assigned game, we will find a sub for you. If fewer than three days before the game, you must call us and we will help you find your own sub. You cannot turn back an accepted game via Arbiter – you must contact us.
If you are a Park Ridge House League official:
· Know the House League Special Rules. Put a copy in your ref bag.
· Scores must be reported in Arbiter within 24 hours. If you fail to report a score, you will not be paid for the game. For games with 2 referees, scores should be reported by R1
Jim and Marty O’Donnell
310 N. Western Ave., Park Ridge